Friday, December 2, 2011

Parmesan Munch Mix

Happened to read this in a magazine over a year ago, stuck it in my "to try" binder and finally got around to it this week, it was yummy! The kids helped me make it and so they doubly enjoyed it! It was easy and quick and most of the ingredients we buy anyway! Enjoy!

Ingredients:
8 cups Popcorn
4 cups Cheerios
3 cups Pretzels
1 bag Goldfish Crackers (I use the parmesan flavored ones)
1/3 cup Butter (melted)
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (I grated my own but I think it is meant for the shaker kind)
1/2 tsp Onion Salt

In ungreased roasting pan, combine: popcorn, cheerios, pretzels and goldfish. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over popcorn mixture. Toss to coat. Bake at 350 degress until lightly browned, roughly 10-15 minutes and cool completely. Store in airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment